SIMS Parent App: Registration
Before beginning the registration process, you will need the following:
- Your unique registration email.
- The date of birth of one of your children who attends the school.
- A Microsoft, Google, Facebook or Twitter account. You can use an existing account or create a new one online.
- We will send you an activation email, simply click on the link from your tablet, PC or smartphone to activate your account. This will arrive from email address firstname.lastname@example.org (please check your Junk folder in case this has been marked as spam)
- You can then login using your normal Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft username and password. Please DO NOT USE SIMs ID .
- From your smartphone or tablet, download the app from the Google Play or Apple App store - search for SIMS Parent. (Capital PLCS - logo as per previous page). You will be guided through the login process. Once logged in, you will be asked if you want to authorise SIMS Parent to use your account.
- Once downloaded, the SIMS Parent app is available as a shortcut on your device.
- From a PC or Windows phone, login online at www.sims-parent.co.uk
- Please note that your activation email is unique to you and should not be used by anyone else. If you require an additional login then please contact your school.
Your activation email will expire after 14 days if it is not used, please contact your school if you require a replacement after this date.