Values & Ethos
Everyone is welcome at Bishops. Through our Christian identity, we aim to realise every learner's God-given potential by:
- Providing a nurturing, happy environment where each student is safe, respected as an individual and makes a positive contribution to the wellbeing of others.
- Inspiring a delight in learning every day so that students achieve their best, academically, socially and are encouraged to further their enjoyment by participating in extra-curricular opportunities.
- Instilling life-long learning skills, each to be proud of their identity, aiming high with their ambitions, yet content with who they are.
- Living and breathing our core Christian values to create a caring community that is inclusive and closes the gap of inequalities.
- Encouraging all students to take responsibility for their learning and talk confidently with their peers and staff about their learning journey.
- Supporting students in recognising that making mistakes is an important part of learning and becoming resilient.
- Developing a hunger to discover, a thirst for wisdom and grace to grow.
Bishops students chose the following seven core Christian values. These values link to all the work we do here at Bishop's:
Love, Friendship, Peace, Kindness, Hope, Trust and Truth
If you would like an opportunity to visit the school please do not hesitate to contact us,